Pam: What did you say to my dad?
Pam: After you talked, he called my mom and said he was going to look for an apartment.
Jim: Oh my god. Pam, I don't know. Nothing, truly, nothing. I mean, I-I just was honest with him and I... I'm so sorry. I don't know. I'll call him again.
Pam: What could Jim have said to make my dad want to leave my mom? And at what point in our marriage is he gonna say it to me?
Jim: So what did he say? Was it my fault?
Pam: Yeah. He said that you told him how much you love me. About how you feel when I walk in a room. And about how you've never doubted for a second that I'm the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with. I guess he's never felt that with my mom, even at their best.
- celeste-13 reblogged this from p-is-being-giant-b
- damnkdramas likes this
- ashleytesla likes this
- rtm302 reblogged this from p-is-being-giant-b
- khal--eesi likes this
- sammeyy reblogged this from p-is-being-giant-b
- contradictorylife likes this
- s-h-i-n-e-with-m3 likes this
- lifeasanangelscondom likes this
- captainamericaa likes this
- tickettoridee reblogged this from p-is-being-giant-b
- electriccsoul likes this
- vol-ta likes this
- morewitheachbreath likes this
- grizzly-coast likes this
- alwaysacceptyourchallenge likes this
- p-is-being-giant-b posted this